This vision and passion for excellence enables Ouyee to tailor our business services to meet our customers individual needs better.
When entering a retail jewelry shop, customers expect elegance. Such stores should be designed to favorably showcase the jewelry collection, allow customers to browse with ease and maintain security. A retailer should draw upon the company's business goals, vision statement and brand identity when developing store designs. All are influenced by the unique characteristics of the jewelry collection and its target market.
1. Develop the jewelry store layout to maximize the sales potential for each square foot. Floor-plan options include straight, diagonal, geometric and angular. Fine jewelry inventory that includes diamonds, gemstones and precious metals will primarily require enclosed glass display cases in the overall design. The floor plan may be different for artisan jewelry with lower retail values -- open wall shelves might be used so customers can handle the merchandise.
Upon submission of your jewelry shop floor plan OUYEE will assist you in the development of a showcase layout that fits your space, your image, selling needs and budget.
2. Plan back-office and point-of-sale spaces. The latter, where transactions are completed, are generally located close to the shop's entrance. Back-office space is where management, accounting and administrative duties are carried out. It is also where inventory is stored.
3. Plan security components into the store's layout, including alarms, cameras, safes and vault systems. A security firm that specializes in servicing jewelry retail stores might provide retail designs ideas for optimal security protection. Also, run the floor plan by an insurance agent experienced in servicing retail markets for recommendations related to positioning store fixtures and cameras.
4. Buy fixtures such as glass cabinet displays, drawer units, wall shelves and showcases. OUYEE Display is a leader in the manufacturing of jewellery showcase. We produce custom display showcases for jewelry brand stores around the world for many years. We would like to be your reliable shop display furniture supplier.
5. Lighting is a key design component in a jewelry store that focuses a viewer's attention on merchandise. Lighting choices include ambient, accent, shelf, case, perimeter and valance. Case lighting, which is located close to displayed objects, might be used to illuminate the inherent features of precious and semi-precious jewels.
The trend towards LED lighting in jewelry display showcase has grown stronger over the last couple of years and all our jewelry showcases are now equipped with LED lamps standard.The LED bulbs are placed inside cylindrical metal fixture and at regular intervals. The fixtures may be adjusted up and down to project the light at different angles.
Visit other jewelry stores and note any floor designs or other features that appear to work well. Note the positioning of inventory display cases and drawer units, as well as the location of the checkout counter and back-office space.
For more information, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the 24-hour hotline: +86 13826419811